Enrollment in the Alcohol & Drug-Free Workplace Program can be completed over the phone or online.
Sign-up By Phone – (505) 881.1084
If you would like to enroll in the program over the phone, please call the DWI Resource Center at (505) 881.1084. When you call, we will ask you a few questions, and you will need to have some basic information ready. These questions will include:
- The name, address, phone, and fax number of your business
- The name and email address of the person who will be our primary contact for administration of the program.
- Total number of employees in your organization
- Is your company regulated by a state/federal department of transportation?
- Does your company employ/hire union labor?
- Do you currently have a written drug-free workplace policy?
- What kind of drug testing, if any, do you currently have in place? (e.g. pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable cause, etc)
- Which program services are you interested in? (e.g. Policies, DWI screening, employee assistance programs, promotional materials, testing information, etc)
If you would like to sign-up on line, you may either provide your contact information and the best time to contact you, or you may fill out the detailed enrollment form and a member of our staff will contact you upon receipt to schedule an on-site consultation and risk assessment. I would like to: