If you or someone you know has been the victim of a drunk driving crash, use the links to find the help you need – legal, financial and emotional support. We may be able help you:
- Track your case through the court system – Follow the directions to case look up.
- Liaison with other agencies as needed
- Know the difference between the criminal and civil judicial processes
- Explain your rights and role in the courtroom
- Access financial assistance
In New Mexico, DWI crashes that cause great bodily injury and death are considered “enumerated crimes”. Victims of enumerated crimes have certain legal rights guaranteed by the New Mexico State Constitution.
In addition to the services above;
- We may be able to speak with law enforcement officials on your behalf
- Assist you in preparing your statement to the court
- Assist in forming questions to ask the District Attorney’s Office
If you would like to speak with us about these services, please call the DWI Resource Center at 505.881.1084.