natldataNational data on alcohol-involved crashes is collected primarily by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the U.S. Department of Transportation. In addition, several other government agencies either collect or redistribute impaired driving data, including the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services Office of Applied Studies, and the Center for Disease Control’s National Center for Injury Prevention.